Skip to main content
- Supporting the child’s participation and promoting the acceptance of differences through inclusive education.
- Assessment of the child’s functional skills within the education setting.
- Development of an individual education plan based on the centre assessment, therapist goals and the families priorities.
- Support training for the educators and teachers in implementing the child’s program within the daily routines and activities of the educational setting.
- Collaboration with other early intervention services the child is receiving.
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation.