- Supporting the use of sensory strategies for behaviour and emotional regulation during interactions, play and routines at home.
- Working with families to implement communication systems and strategies at home, pre-school and school.
- Evidence based pre-literacy program that can be implemented as part of a group or through home based sessions to support preparation for formal reading at school.
- Assistance with all aspects of children’s learning including – meaningful play sequences, problem solving, communication and turn taking to assist with social interactions, thinking, concentration and task completion.
- Information and ideas of appropriate toys, books, technology and play activities.
- Supporting families in the transition to school process, including information, investigating schools and attendance at meetings.
- Working with families and children to develop their strengths, independence and learning strategies to prepare for school.
- Promoting acceptance of differences in the community through increased knowledge.
- Supporting children and their families in community settings to have a successful participation experience.